Job of the Month: Accountancy
Corporate Recoveries Administrator
Our client is an alternative finance provider, founded in the aftermath of the global financial crisis. Their aim is to offer secured finance to growing UK SMEs who are struggling to access funding through traditional channels. They balance traditional financial expertise with innovative analytics and technology, offering a truly different approach to finance.
The Recoveries Administrator will be part of the Asset Management Team and have accountability for managing the portfolio of loans in default or a formal insolvency process, whilst always being mindful of the need to maximise the return and maintain a default rate below the industry average.
- Work with the finance and monitoring department in relation to default notices and formal demands to be issued
- Ensure that regular updates are received from Administrators and Liquidators
- Liaise with solicitors and other professionals where appropriate
- Work with borrowers and introducers, on strategies to maximise returns for lenders
- Recovery of personal guarantees including the review of settlement proposals
- Provide regular updates to the lending syndicates
- Managing lender queries on specific loans, and strategies adopted
- Work with the panel of Insolvency Practitioners, Solicitors, Agents and other advisors, providing instructions where appropriate
- 2+ years of corporate insolvency experience
- An individual with strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel 2016
- Self-motivated with good communication skills
- Must be able to manage various stakeholders (Lenders, Borrowers and Introducers).
- The business is undergoing rapid growth and is at an exciting stage of development, accordingly the candidate must be adaptable to rapid changes in the P2P market and be willing to learn and support other areas of the business as needs arise
- Robust, calm, logical, exude confidence, especially in stressful situations.
- A can-do attitude to resolve issues.
If you think that this opportunity is the right career move for you, then get in touch and speak to one of our consultants.