Job of the Month: Accountancy
Senior Relationship Manager
Alternative Finance Provider
Midlands / London
The Senior Relationship Manager will have primary accountability for managing the loan portfolio post drawdown to ensure that full control is maintained, this will include reporting to a number of institutional investors in line with their investment mandates.
In addition to this you will work with the Senior Recoveries Manager in respect of any loans within the portfolio which are in default, to identify the appropriate strategy to protect the interests of the lenders.
Ashby de la Zouch with 1-2 days in London or London with 1 day a week on Ashby
- Attend oversight meetings with stakeholders such as institutional lenders.
- Reporting to the group’s credit committees, on all aspects of the performance of the entire loan portfolio.
- Contributing to the management information required to support the reporting to institutional investors regarding the performance of their portfolios.
- Work in conjunction with the Senior Recoveries Manger in respect of loans in default.
- Liaise with and undertake handover of investments from the credit team ensuring comprehension of loan specific key risks
- Provide ongoing feedback to the credit team with regard to covenant construction, legal documentation and relevant commercial insight
- Ensure there is a cohesive working relationship between the credit, finance, monitoring and recoveries teams in relation to breach and default notices and formal demands to be issued.
- Work with borrowers on problem loans devising strategies to maximise returns for lenders.
- 5+ years of corporate banking experience
- Able to produce concise reports.
- Review and critically analyse complex sets of financial statements or projections to make recommendations, spot trends and anomalies.
- Working knowledge of Bank debt restructuring
- Proactive relationship management
- An individual with strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Must be able to manage various stakeholders including Institutional Lenders and Borrowers.
- ThinCats is undergoing rapid growth and is at an exciting stage of development accordingly candidate must be adaptable to rapid changes in the alternative finance market.
- Professional, robust, calm, logical, exude confidence, especially in stressful situations
- A can-do robust attitude to resolve issues
- Driving licence is essential
If you think that this opportunity is the right career move for you, then get in touch and speak to one of our consultants.
Please apply here.