Job of the Month: Practice
Stanton Ralph & Co Ltd
Due to continued growth, Stanton Ralph & Co Ltd are looking for a full time Senior Accountant to join their accounts department based at their offices in Bridgnorth, Shropshire.
A successful candidate would be newly qualified or qualified by experience with AAT, ACA or ACCA with at least 5 years experience in accounts with some tax knowledge.
Established in 1974, Stanton Ralph & Co Ltd have a broad client base of local and national businesses including audit clients, corporate, SMEs, charities, landed estates, agriculture, manufacturing, healthcare, professional, service industry and personal clients.
- Accounts preparation of full statutory accounts and CT returns for manager and partner review.
- Accounts preparation for small and medium sized businesses including sole traders and partnerships.
- Experience of dealing with clients direct to ensure where possible that queries are dealt with prior to a job being passed for review.
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines.
- Experience of preparing management accounts/reports including review of profit and loss and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Audit experience useful but not necessary.
- Ability to work within a team.
- A highly organised and motivated individual.
- A keen communicator who is comfortable dealing with fellow employees, clients and relevant authorities in person, on the phone or in writing.
If you think that this opportunity is the right career move for you, then get in touch and speak to one of our consultants.