Job of the Month: Industry
Group Management Accountant
Reporting to the recently appointed Group FD this newly created position will be responsible for consolidation of group accounts and preparation & issue of group monthly management reporting pack. Moreover, the Group Management Accountant will be responsible for preparation of budgets and forecasts and will have significant involvement in financial planning, analysis and review of Group's global entities.
This is a genuine opportunity to play a key role in the continuing development of the finance function and with a clear career path it offers an exceptional opportunity to an individual who can show drive, energy and commercial acumen coupled with strong technical skills.
- The group management accountant will lead the groupwide consolidation of its global entities and preparation of monthly management accounts.
- The group management accountant will support the group FD towards key strategic initiatives.
- The group management accountant will work with the country finance functions and internal customers in identifying new reporting requirements and development thereon.
- To manage and deliver high standards of statutory compliance for the group.
- To provide operational and tactical support towards overseas group units for Germany and US.
Knowledge and Experience
An finance professional with / multi- currency environment in engineering / manufacturing sector.
- A finance professional with a professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
- SOX Controls
- Experience in ERP (preferably Mfg Pro / QAD) across multicultural or multi-currency environment in engineering / manufacturing sector.
- It is anticipated that this person could come from either Industry or Private Practice.
- Agile professional able to deal with a fast paced/dynamic environment.
- A self-starter, with a high degree of pro-activity; being able to take ownership and responsibility, driving initiatives forward and making things happen.
- A champion for driving efficiency, process improvements and challenging the status quo.
- Collaborative and non-hierarchical style of working
- Excellent organisational skills with close attention to detail, ability to work within a team to deliver deadlines.
- Willingness to learn and develop self.
If you think that this opportunity is the right career move for you, then get in touch and speak to one of our consultants.